Happiness is a matter of Attitude. What constitutes happiness is a debatable issue. But we can be happy if we want to be. Life can be made happy if few basic requirements are fulfilled –
- Some of the most important human values of life should be honored. Cooperation and unity must exist with everyone.
- Jealousy and hatred should not be there.
- There should be peace and security for everyone.
- One should have the freedom to work.
- We should cultivate the idea of brotherhood.
- There should be freedom of thoughts & religion.
Life can be called the general drama of happiness and pain in which pain is more than happiness. If we accept this universal law, we can fill happiness in our life. We have to accept the universe as it is. We must not demand that is impossible. If the whole things will be perfect in one go then happiness will not be as important as it is when it comes after pain. We should try to make the best of the time in which we live. I remember the days before my marriage; I was one of the boring and rude people in my friend circle. After marriage there is a big change in my attitude. I never get upset. There is always a smile on my face. Yes, up and downs are part of our life, but I never got disappointed from it. I just know there is always a sun rise after dark. I believe in present, neither in past nor in future.
“Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder”– Thoreau
I believe in learning and growing. We can learn from even a single moment of life. When anything goes wrong we always think – Why it always happens to me? Always remember, there is not a single person whose life is going smooth. Problems are the part of human life. Although it depends on us how we take care of the situation. Everybody has his own style to deal with the different situations and ideal one is to handle it with calm and patience as all we all know every problem has its solutions.
Few tips to get happiness when you are in trouble –
- Listen to Music.
- Share your problems with your loved ones.
- Never disappoint yourself.
- Do something crazy that will refresh your mood.
- Go for outing with friends.
- Try to understand people.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously.
- Tolerate your own mistake.
- Forgive others & yourself.
- Keep life Simple.
- The secret of life is to dare, as we know “Dar ke aage jeet hai”.