As a blogger, I know that we don’t have same schedule for blogging all the time. Mostly we are occupied and very rarely we get free time. So in this hectic schedule, it is difficult to manage job, blogging and personal life altogether.
However if we are passionate about something, we can find out time for our passion automatically. It is easy to manage everything if there is keenness of doing it. I agree, blogging is a tedious and time consuming task. So, time management is necessary to achieve success in blogging. Below mentioned are the few tips that could help you to improve on your time management.
- Make a Priority List – As this is very difficult to complete more than one task at a time. The best way to deal with such situations is to work according to priority. So, it is very important to create a priority list that contains the list of tasks to be completed and the time you have to get it done. So work according to that list. You can also differentiate the important work by shading it with different colours which will keep reminding you to complete them first. You can also create a master list where you can capture every blogging activity. You can use calendar, any application in mobile or any software in your PC for time management.
- Set up Schedule for blogging – Keep some hours free for blogging. Prefer that time of the day when you will be more relaxed and calm. To write the post on regular basis can be very tedious task. Initially try to write a post on alternative days and then write it regularly. As per my observation, night is the best time to write as no one disturbs us at that time. After some time, posts writing will take lesser time as we know experience makes the difference.
- More and more Articles – Make a stock of articles when you get more free time. If you can cover 2 articles per day then don’t think that 1 article is enough for the day. If you have made your schedule of 2 hours daily then dedicate these 2 hours only on blogging, nothing else. By this, you will learn to manage more work in less time.
- Love your Blog – Don’t make blogging your business. As when your passion becomes your work then it started to be like burden. Don’t do blogging, keeping in mind that you want to earn from it, instead make it an interest for you.
- Eagerness – Eagerness to do something always lead to success.As it is possible that something which may tire you initially, could be found really motivating after some time. Also it is very important to have the zeal and eagerness to do something.
- Tomorrow never comes – Being human being this has become our habit to leave things pending for tomorrow which should not be the case in terms of blogging. As it is always important to document great idea or a great thought which may come to your mind today but may be not tomorrow.
Hope this post will help you to manage your schedule and you will be able to take out some time for blogging. Feel free to add suggestions in the comment section given below.