People all over the world spend a lot of money on beauty products for hair and skin. Do you all really think that these products can give you glowing skin or shining hair? My answer is No & Never. These products can give you blush just for a small period of time and not for lifetime. Skin quality depends on our lifestyle rather than expensive beauty products. Strengthen your heart, control your weight & smile on your face, are the three most important things which can add natural beauty in you. Regular Exercise, Sleep Enough & Eat well can also help you to maintain both glowing skin & shining hair. Get ready to eat, drink and be beautiful skin by adding below suggested food in your diet.
- Tropical Fruit– Eating Guava, papaya, kiwi & other fruit that contains Vitamin C helps to preserve your skin against harmful free radicals. Vitamin C is vital for production & formation of collagen which is the protein that forms the basic structure of skin. Collagen breakdown can leave your skin loose and Citrus stiffen it back. By citrus fruits like strawberries, lemons and oranges help to keep skin soft & firm. Lower Vitamin C means dry & wrinkled skin and scalp. Also strawberries may lower your risk of cancer. People who eat more strawberries lessen the chances of disease by 3%.
- Apples – An apple a Day keeps the doctor Away. Yes, it is true an apple a day reduced the risk of heart diseases by 15%. Never peel apple before eating as its peel provides protection from UVB rays that prompt skin cancer. Apple also prevents skin & tissue damage. Apple contains good amount of elastin that keeps the skin young. Applying a combination of honey, rosewater, oatmeal along with mashed apple can help you to get natural beauty.
- Eggs – Eggs, a complete source of protein and contains biotin that protects against dry skin. Eating one egg daily increases blood levels of lutein which protects the retina from light damage. Crack some eggs now and get glowing skin.
- Almonds – Eating a handful of Almonds each day boosts level of Vitamin E. Vitamin E is one of the most important antioxidants helps to get moisturiser in skin that is an advantage for those who suffers from dry skin. Almonds are high in calories, so women who don’t want to gain weight can take them twice or thrice a week. Almonds can help nourish your skin & protect it from sun burning.
- Walnuts – Walnuts are a wealthy source of Omega-3 fatty acids which helps to get shinny hairs & glowing skin. Omega-3 also keeps your skin moist. Walnuts contain melatonin that regulates sleep. Eating walnuts at dinner can give you better sleep.
- Whole Grains – Whole Grains, Bread & Cereals contains high antioxidants than other fruits & vegetables. Also high fiber in daily food can be the reason for reduction in belly fat.
- Tomatoes – Tomatoes protects us from sunburn when they are taken with olive oil. They also help in preventing acne and rashes and gives glow on dry skin. It reduces the chance of DNA damage from ultraviolet rays.
Above tips can help you in preventing your skin from dryness, dull ness & damage. A little care in your diet and by adding healthy food can give smooth, soft & glowing skin. Water also gives you the natural moisture which can further add to get clear complexion.