Everyone wants smooth, silky and shiny hairs and also wants secrets of healthy hair growth. Our hair faces many problems like split ends, breakage of hairs, dandruff problems. These problems occurs maximum in winters. So it is mandate to take extra care of your hairs in this season. Here are some of problems which can occur in winters –
- Dandruff – Small pieces of dead skin is called dandruff. It can occur in any age from teens to aged people. Hot water is one of the main reasons behind dandruff along with cold and dry weather. By dandruff, scalp can be itchy one. Extra Dandruff can be so dangerous that it can lead to baldness.
- Hair fall – Stress and lack of vitamins can be the major cause of hair loss. Compulsive pulling of hairs can also induce to hair fall. To stop hair fall first we should know about the reason of hair loss. After finding the reason, we can go for the right solution.
- Split Ends – Tip of hair that has split due to over brushing or dryness. Illness can be the cause of split ends. It can occur due to dying your hairs. Diet is also the major reason. Solution of split end is hair cut.
- Use Luke warm water for washing hairs.
- Don’t use comb in wet hairs and also avoid using other’s comb.
- Wash you comb in 15 days interval.
- Oil your hairs at least 2 hours before washing.
- Use Antidandruff shampoo for immediate affect.
- Use good conditioner for maintaining shine of hairs.
- Don’t wash your hairs everyday as it dries the scalp and reduce the natural oil.
- Get a haircut at least once in couple of months.
- Don’t use hair dryers in winters.
- Use beer for washing hairs as it can act as a good conditioner.
Home Remedies –
- Take one egg and mix it with 1 tsp of honey and 2 tsp of olive oil. Apply the solution on wet hairs. Cover your hairs with plastic cap at least for 30 minutes. Then wash your hairs with shampoo and rinse them. Avoid using hot water for washing hairs.
- Wash your hairs with gooseberry (Amla) water. Keep gooseberry in water a day before washing your hairs for better results. You can also east an Amla to improve your hair growth.
- Mix ripe banana with almond oil. Apply the mixture on your hairs at least for 15 minutes. Then wash and rinse thoroughly.
- To improve the blood circulation, do a regular hair massage with coconut or mustard oil. Keep the oil a least for 6 hours before washing. You can also use coconut milk for keeping the hair soft.
- Apply neem leaves paste on hairs. This can be very effective medicine for hair loss occurs due to skin infection.
- Maintain your diet plan. Add almonds,nuts and egg in your regular diet chart. Take food items rich in calcium, proteins and iron. Increase Vitamin B, C and E in your diet.
- Take crushed coriander (Dhania) leaves. Mix curd (dahi) and gram flour (channa aata). Apply for at least an hour before washing hairs.
By using above tips and home remedies, you can get shiny and better hair growth. As hair is richest ornament of yours. Take care of them.